Saturday 5 November 2011

Thex Factor - Halloween - 'I'm a motherfucking monster'

1. Misha B – She’s bold. She bullies. She bottom two’d it up real nice.

2. Craig – I liked the drums with fiery rain. I can’t remember his performance that well now. I think he may be the new Joe McE.

3. Sophie – She wisely chose to whisper most of it.

4. Kitty – she had a Catherine wheel. The week before Bonfire Night. Mistimed, if not misjudged.

5. Little Mix – in descending order, I liked the staging, the make up, the song choice. Oh and the performance last.

6. Janet – she is not showing off the best of her voice.

7. Marcus – mash up respect bootleg alert! Perhaps he did one as a tribute to Cher Lloyd - the queen of the mash up respect bootleg.

8. Johnny – this should have been girlier but it was fine.

9. Frankie – I’m not sure whether I preferred the very loud backing vocals or the Chas & Dave accent.

10. The Risk – Charlie should do all the singing. Accidents like this happen when he doesn’t

No comments: